Latin classical music, Celtic tunes, local singer-songwriters, acoustic folk, bluegrass, blues and more are on the agenda for the second annual ALMA and friends benefit concert after the Alamosa Artwalk this Sat., April 14, 7pm, at Milagros Coffeehouse, on the corner of State and Main in Alamosa.
Antonio Lopez, Rhonda Mouser, Lucas Salazar, Celtic Cross / Frank Scott and friends and Reverend and the Blues Pushers are confirmed performers, with a few surprises sure to come, too. Tickets are $10, and performers are donating their talents, so all proceeds will be used to support Sundays@Six and other Alamosa Live Music Association events.
Sundays@Six has long brought glorious summers of live music to Cole Park, including:
• Music wafting through downtown Alamosa on Sunday evenings.
• Sunsets peeking through the swaying figures of entertainers grooving onstage.
• Dancers moving barefoot on the grass to the beat of some incredible drummer.
• Children swinging on the swings as their parents enjoy an evening’s repose.
• Potluck picnics with friends from near and far.
• Sighs of relief when threatening clouds move from the Sangres to the West, saving us from Showers at Six!
The ALMA and friends concert is a chance to have a great time and help make sure those shows continue.