Alamosa Live Music Association Rotating Header Image

Feedback

We’d love to hear from you! Please leave your comments in the field below. We’re hoping we can keep this somewhat unmoderated, so let’s please keep it civil, OK?

10 Comments

1. admin says:

Oops. We take member requests at all concerts. Unfortunately, we don’t have the e-commerce thing going just yet. Thanks for pointing that out, and for posting.

2. Mo says:

So this site states the cost of becomming a member but does not state how or where to complete the transaction…

3. admin says:

Jeanna – thanks for the comments! We’ve had Michael here several times in the last few years, and will no doubt bring him back again. Maybe next summer? We also attempt to collaborate with Adams State on a fairly regular basis. Not sure how this one slipped under our radar… Our next show is a college collaboration, on Thursday, Aug. 26th at 6PM, the Taos based Last to Know. Free and open to the public, on the corner of Stadium and 1st Street. Hope to see you there!

4. Jeanna says:

I just moved to the Valley, and have very much enjoyed being able to walk into town from my new home to enjoy the live concerts in the park all summer. I find my plans for early Sunday revolve around being able to get to the park at 6 pm for whatever music is planned, chat with new friends and watch the little kids play. What a great introduction to my new small town home town.

We were asked to suggest musicians for next year’s schedule. Would there be a way to get the wonderful Michael Hearne?! And I just attended a concert at Adams State College of the Three Fabulous Guitarists. One of them, Roberto Capocchi, teaches there. With them, you are treated to contemporary, classical and Spanish guitar music. 575-737-0276.

5. Alma says:

Hey tonight’s performance was great!! Halden Wofford and the Hi-Beams’ were a smash I hope they are back again next year! I look forward to each Sunday at six and I hope you continue it for a long time! It’s a great way to get outside with friends and family and have a great time!!!

6. Peggy says:

Hello, I can’t locate any contact info for the organization on the website. On the “about” page, near the bottom right, there is a place for phone and email, but no information. I have a duo to suggest for your summer concert series. And, separately, I’ll be traveling through on vacation and am looking for more info that would help non-locals find the “Sundays at Six” concerts. Thanks much.

7. Hello ALMA. I’ve searched your website for an email contact–I’m sure you have removed it because you were getting swamped with solicitations from performers. Like this one! Is there someone or someplace I can send some information? You had me with “visceral performances”…Keep up the great work you do. Michael DeLalla

8. admin says:

Hi Karen,

We do have several of the dates booked. I was going to wait until everything is finalized before publishing. Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the delayed response.

9. Karen says:

I was looking for some concert information for the 2010 summer season…do you have anything prepared as of yet?

10. Hello from the Celtic/Folk/World music duo Four Shillings Short:

Tom Desane in Crestone suggested we contact you about the Sundays @ Six concerts.
    We tour the US and Ireland and will be in Colorado in June from June 14 – July 4th.

Our web page is: http://www.fourshillingsshort.com
    and has our PRESS KIT with Demo/Video/Bio/Reviews and more.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
    Peace,